MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approx 150-175oz available in Montgomery County

2 posters

Go down

Approx 150-175oz available in Montgomery County Empty Re: Approx 150-175oz available in Montgomery County

Post by eddiejames77 Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Our daughter is 2 months old and born w/ IUGR... she's desperatly in need of breastmilk since I have not been able to produce much after the csection. She weighed only 4 lbs 6 oz when she was born and lost down to 3 lbs exact... she's still struggling w/ her growth and weight. Right now she only weighs 4 lbs. 3 oz. and should have reached her birth weight by 2 weeks old, except she's now 2 1/2 months old. I was told by her pediatricain that she can get the most calories and the best nutrition from breastmilk. As we know, its the best for the baby.... She's also developed colic symptoms and an she's had an allergic reaction to evey formula so far from one degree to another. If there's anything you have to donate, wether it be one-time or ongoing donation(s). Please get back to me. I will anxiously await your email. My email is eddiejames77@yahoo.com Thanks so much!
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Approx 150-175oz available in Montgomery County Empty Approx 150-175oz available in Montgomery County

Post by mmrouse Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:27 am

I have at least 150oz available (I was counting, but my 2 yr. old was helping, Smile so i am not sure how much over that I have). My 5 month old will not take a bottle, and he is sensitive to dairy and this milk is from before I figured that out. The oldest milk is from January, so about 5 months, but it has been in a deep freezer the entire time. I think it's close to 50 bags divided into 3-5oz portions. I just asked that you replace my bags for me. I have the lansinoh brand and I like them, but have also used Gerber in the past.

Also, I do still pump once at night so I can continue to donate some as long as you continue to provide bags for me. I have just been pumping and dumping since I have not wanted to buy more bags. I typically pump about 4 or so oz once a day, so an average of 28oz a week (give or take a few oz).

I donated milk with my first son and I really enjoyed being about to help another mom out. I do not smoke/drink or take any medications. I don't think I have even had a tylenol since recovering from childbirth.

I am in Germantown, by the way. Please email me at mmrouse@gmail.com

Last edited by mmrouse on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding email address)

mmrouse

Back to top Go down