MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search of Milk

2 posters

Go down

In Search of Milk Empty Re: In Search of Milk

Post by toozie Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi,
I decided not to return to work and as a result, I have about 15-25 8 oz. bags of frozen milk, collected from the beginning in April to recently. I live in Baltimore City near Johns Hopkins University (Hampden/Wyman Park). If you are still looking for milk and are interested, let me know what information you would like from me. FYI, I don't have recent blood test results handy, but will take one if you want to pay for it. I am in good health, on no medications (other than prenatal vitamins), and eat a mostly organic, range free, "whole food" diet. My own babies (twins) are gaining weight well and are in perfect health.

Best,
Ann

toozie

Back to top Go down

In Search of Milk Empty In Search of Milk

Post by kileywiley12 Tue May 31, 2011 8:47 pm

Need milk for my 14 week old. Live in md and work in dc.

Feel free to email at kileywiley12@hotmail.com

thanks

kiley

kileywiley12

Back to top Go down