MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 oz in Round Rock

2 posters

Go down

200 oz in Round Rock Empty Re: 200 oz in Round Rock

Post by Kpowell Fri May 27, 2011 8:49 am

Hi there. I am interested in your milk! I live in San Marcos, but
Can drive to meet you. Smile when would be a good time for us to
Meet up?
Thank you!
Kathy
512-557-3427

Kpowell

Back to top Go down

200 oz in Round Rock Empty 200 oz in Round Rock

Post by belle9164 Fri May 27, 2011 7:44 am

I'm new to this board and I have 200 oz of milk that I need to donate. My son is 6 months old and is healthy and thriving at 22 lbs. I do take the mini pill and vitamins but nothing else. I have 54 oz from Feb, 58 oz from March, 60 oz from April and 41 oz from May. All the milk has been stored in my freezer in milk storage bags. I have over supply issues and still pump more than what my son eats. I will be quitting my job soon so I don't need this much milk in my stash.
belle9164
belle9164

Back to top Go down