MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk for our adopted son, Ethan!

Go down

Looking for milk for our adopted son, Ethan! Empty Looking for milk for our adopted son, Ethan!

Post by ethansmom Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:56 am

Hi everyone! My husband and I are looking for a gracious mom willing to donate breast milk to our son, Ethan! He was born March 8th and we are in the process of finalizing our adoption of him! It is very exciting to be almost done with the paperwork Smile We should hopefully have it completed by Easter, then we can celebrate two things: our risen Savior and our son's 'official' adoption! As of right now, he has been exclusively on breast milk donated from some very generous friends of ours and he is thriving on it. But seeing how fast he goes through it, we probably only have another couple weeks left of our frozen supply. I feel so much better about giving him breast milk than formula and we are hoping to continue using it for as long as possible. I am a pediatric nurse and know the health and long-term benefits of using breast milk!

We live in Plymouth and I am definitely willing to drive to pick it up...and of course will supply you with the storage bags you need!

Thank you so much,

Laurie and Ethan

ethansmom

Back to top Go down