MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Run from W MA to Providence RI, Boston, up to Nassua and home again! SUNDAY APRIL 3

Go down

Milk Run from W MA to Providence RI, Boston, up to Nassua and home again! SUNDAY APRIL 3 Empty Milk Run from W MA to Providence RI, Boston, up to Nassua and home again! SUNDAY APRIL 3

Post by andy.inkster Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Elise is turning six months old tomorrow!

To celebrate her half birthday and six months of donor milk success, we are planning a milk run tomorrow.

I have milk lined up at various points, but if you have milk and are willing to share it with us, drop me an e-mail or call or text me: 413-326-1573.

[img]Milk Run from W MA to Providence RI, Boston, up to Nassua and home again! SUNDAY APRIL 3 07010[/img]

Elise has been fed only donor milk since her birth in October, I am a single transgender dad, and I had a mastectomy in 2001 so I am unable to lactate. We're hoping to avoid formula entirely, though Elise is no longer exclusively donor fed since she has started experimenting with solid food in the past couple of weeks.

We are almost always looking for milk - Elise eats between 30 and 40 ounces most days. We make milk runs through MA, NH, and RI all the time, so get in touch, any time.

andy.inkster

Back to top Go down