MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Domperidone/Motilium?

3 posters

Go down

Need Domperidone/Motilium? Empty Need Domperidone/Motilium?

Post by babyruby02 Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:52 am

I just weaned my two year old daughter and I have two boxes and two single packets of domperidone left over. I will sell individual boxes for $15.00 or all together for $25.00. Shipping will be free. Let me know if your interested!

Thank you,
Jennifer
babyruby02@sbcglobal.net

babyruby02

Back to top Go down

Need Domperidone/Motilium? Empty Re: Need Domperidone/Motilium?

Post by bluecandi Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:45 am

emailed you mama. Smile
bluecandi
bluecandi

Back to top Go down

Post by sullywilson Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:29 am

Hey moms, I have a lot of domperidone for sale (in blister packs of 100 pills per box) that I am, sadly, selling. I just haven't seen the effects personally that I need to sustain my DS breastfeeding. And I am exhausted. It's been 4 months of mastitis, poor sucking reflex from exhaustion from the mastitis, taking every galactologue known to the internet, and just making myself crazy. I've worked with my OB, an IBCLC, my doula, and I just have low supply that's not enough to sustain. So I'm here for support, and I will continue bf-ing my son until I can't anymore, but I won't be taking the dom. The pills are 10mg. Dr Jack Newman talks very highly about domperidone here: http://www.drjacknewman.com/help/Domperidone%20Getting%20Started.asp and I think that it can really help.

So this isn't spam. I'm only going to sell it for what I paid for it, but I'm in the US and you won't have to wait 2 weeks like I did for it to come by USPS internationally, or for the $$$ of your compounding pharmacy. Please don't spam me either!!!

I will only talk price over pm so send me a message. I will even pay postage. Thanks, Sully

sullywilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down