MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concord Area: 160 - 200 oz of Milk to Donate

2 posters

Go down

Concord Area: 160 - 200 oz of Milk to Donate Empty Re: Concord Area: 160 - 200 oz of Milk to Donate

Post by munguin Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Hello,

First of all I want to say how sorry I am to hear about your sister's tragedy. My heart goes out to your family. What an incredible person she is for wanting to see a bit of good come out of something so horrible.

I am not sure if you still have this milk available. I would potentially be very interested in it. I'm expecting my 2nd child and will not be able to breastfeed due to a bilateral mastectomy last october (both breasts were entirely removed). I live in Connecticut but have in-laws in Plymouth NH, so we drive through Concord to visit them (and likewise they drive through to visit us). So pickup is definitely do-able.

Please email me: munguin at hotmail dot com

Thanks so much,
Sara

munguin

Back to top Go down

Concord Area: 160 - 200 oz of Milk to Donate Empty Concord Area: 160 - 200 oz of Milk to Donate

Post by weeshanti Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:29 am

I am posting on behalf of my sister Kate, who lost her six month-old boy quite suddenly last week to an undiagnosed genetic heart condition. She asked that I take the pumped milk out of her freezer and donate it for her.

There are 40 4-oz to 5-oz bags. She is very healthy, vegetarian, active, no illness, non-smoking. The milk dates from late November to just last week. It will bring her some measure of comfort to know that her son's milk is helping someone else's baby to thrive.

I am in Concord and would prefer not to ship the milk. Thanks, Mamas.

weeshanti

Back to top Go down