MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 month old twins in need of milk in Jacksonville

2 posters

Go down

6 month old twins in need of milk in Jacksonville Empty Re: 6 month old twins in need of milk in Jacksonville

Post by MandM77 Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Hi. Are you still in need of breast milk? I am in the Amelia Island area and currently have some frozen breast milk that I'd like to donate. Additionally, I pump often on the weekends and some weeknights and always have more than my baby needs. If you are interested, please let me know and I will count up the amount I have frozen and we could discuss a possible ongoing donation when I have the milk to do so.

Hope this finds you and your twins doing well.

MandM77

Back to top Go down

6 month old twins in need of milk in Jacksonville Empty Re: 6 month old twins in need of milk in Jacksonville

Post by Chrijodo Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:53 am

We got our first donor but she was only about to give us enough for about 2 days. Is there anyone out there who could donate??
Chrijodo
Chrijodo

Back to top Go down

6 month old twins in need of milk in Jacksonville Empty 6 month old twins in need of milk in Jacksonville

Post by Chrijodo Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi Everyone,

It's taken 4 months and many formulas to convince my husband that we should try breast milk. But he is FINALLY on board with it. My daughters are 6 months old and were born prematurely at 34 weeks so their adjusted age is about 4 1/2 months. I breastfed exclusively for 2 month and then the doctors told me that the reason my daughters were having so many issues was my milk so I put them on formula and many formulas later they are still having the same issues they were having on breast milk so I want them back on breast milk. I know that finding enough milk for twins is going to be impossibly hard but if there is anyone nearby that could donate.. I would really really appreciate it.

Cheli
Chrijodo
Chrijodo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down