MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen milk available for local pickup!

2 posters

Go down

Frozen milk available for local pickup! Empty Re: Frozen milk available for local pickup!

Post by Barbara Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Before throwing it out check out Eats and Feets. I hope you find someone soon! Good luck.

Barbara

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk available for local pickup! Empty Re: Frozen milk available for local pickup!

Post by amy75rn Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Update: There is probably 400 - 500 oz in my freezer! More than I had thought.

Please someone take this and put it to good use, I can't bear to throw it away when I worked so hard to store it!

The milk is from July 2010 onward, so it is six months old, but has always been stored in a deep freeze.

amy75rn

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk available for local pickup! Empty Frozen milk available for local pickup!

Post by amy75rn Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:34 pm

I have between 100 & 200 oz (maybe more) of frozen milk available to someone who is in need.

My son is 13 mos and I have recently weaned him from the breast, but I had built up a large frozen supply that I was going to use until it ran out. Alas, he has developed a food allergy and I was never watching my diet to eliminate this particular food.

Long story short, I still have a lot of milk left that I had pumped. I am a nurse in a local NICU, and know how important breastmilk is to those infants that need it! I am healthy, have had no health problems and my son has never been sick other than this allergy. I do not smoke or drink.

Please contact me & I'd love to give it all to someone with a baby in need! I would prefer someone local so I don't have to ship anywhere. I live in Salt Lake City.

Amy

amy75rn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down