MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk for adopted son.

2 posters

Go down

Looking for milk for adopted son. Empty Re: Looking for milk for adopted son.

Post by Cassielam Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:50 pm

I live in Indianapolis in PIKE co, I have over 800oz frozen if you are interested. My baby is 15 weeks old and I had all the proper blood tests during my prenatal care, but have not had any since (but haven't engaged in a lifestyle causing a need to).

You can e-mail me at Cassie_2_99@yahoo.com

I have been trying the milk bank thing, but it is such a hassel and I am not getting anywhere, meanwhile I don't want any of this to go to waste.

Cassielam

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk for adopted son. Empty Looking for milk for adopted son.

Post by Lia Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:09 pm

I am in Indianapolis and would love to find BM for Wesley. He have been so fortunate so far and have many women to thank for all the wonderful BM they have donated to us. Wesley is my 6th child. I have breastfeed all my other children until they were ready to wean. I BF Wesley too but I just do not have very much milk anymore. He just turned one year old 2 weeks ago and is not ready to wean off BM yet. I tried cutting out just one feeding a day, but he did not do well with it at all. So now I need to find another source. We are down to the last 20oz.
Thank you so very much,

Lia

Lia

Back to top Go down