MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Milk Needs Good Home!

4 posters

Go down

Good Milk Needs Good Home! Empty Re: Good Milk Needs Good Home!

Post by pmorley Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Hi Jenn,

Do you still have milk? My 9 month-old was born with Trisomy 13 and was not able to breastfeed. I pumped and fed him my milk for the first six months of his life. I have relied on donor milk for the past 9 months, but the women who were donating cannot donate any more. At first, I simply wanted to continue to give him breastmilk to reach the one year mark (I breastfed my first son until he was 31/2, so not being able to breastfeed Caleb was hard on me), but I have found out he NEEDS the breastmilk, as he does not tolerate even the most digested formula. Please let me know if you still have milk. I am in Minnesota. You could reach me at ppdmorley@yahoo.com

Perla

pmorley

Back to top Go down

Post by llpeters Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:21 am

My baby is due in mid Feb and I am looking for milk. I had breast reduction when I was very young and cannot produce even a small milk supply. I live in Massachusetts and would be happy to take as much as you are willing to donate. I have no idea what the shipping costs are but I would love to talk to you. Thanks! Lori

llpeters

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather25 Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:23 am

I sent you a PM

Heather25

Back to top Go down

Good Milk Needs Good Home! Empty Good Milk Needs Good Home!

Post by Jlbscully1013 Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Hi! My name is Jenn and I have a deep freezer filled with milk to donate. I have a six-month old baby girl and I exclusively pump. I guess you can say I am an over-producer! I am 33 and a non-smoker. I don't drink regularly (I have had sips of wine maybe 5 times since my baby was born, and never near pumping time), and only eat natural, organic, unprocessed foods. In addition to multivitamins, I have taken progesterone only birth control and a low dose of zoloft since my daughter was born. I really want this milk to find a baby in need, so please contact me if you have that baby! thanks! Jenn

Ps- I live near Seattle but am willing to ship where the milk is needed!

Jlbscully1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down