MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, it's Jennifer and Noah - - my little piggy needs more milk.

2 posters

Go down

Hi, it's Jennifer and Noah - - my little piggy needs more milk. Empty Re: Hi, it's Jennifer and Noah - - my little piggy needs more milk.

Post by michelle1119 Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:51 am

Hi, i just sent you an email, let me know if your in need.
michelle

michelle1119

Back to top Go down

Hi, it's Jennifer and Noah - - my little piggy needs more milk. Empty Hi, it's Jennifer and Noah - - my little piggy needs more milk.

Post by JenniferGilbert Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi ladies,

We have been blessed (abundantly) with 15 different women's milk for our sweet baby Noah.

If you have milk to donate to Noah please email me at Jennifer@JenniferGilbert.us.

I have streamlined shipping - I send you a cooler box with breast milk bags, ziploc bags, prepaid label. You simply fill cooler with milk; adhere label and take to your local UPS store. That simple.

We deeply appreciate you; your vital nutrients, immunity for our son Noah. He is THRIVING on mommy's milk. We went to doc today for check up and the doctor is amazed at how well Noah is doing (he was a NICU baby); she said, "Noah is going to be the healthiest kid in the state." I replied and winked, "It's all the mommy's milk."

In Abundant Blessings,
Jennifer and Noah
Travelers Rest, SC
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down