MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adoptive mom seeks help

3 posters

Go down

Adoptive mom seeks help Empty Re: Adoptive mom seeks help

Post by SilverNightLight Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:16 pm

I live in University Place, and am looking for someone to donate too... Madigan told me they don't take breastmilk for their NICU Sad
UP is snuggled between lakewood and tacoma... don't know if this is too far?
Samantha

SilverNightLight

Back to top Go down

Post by angelgarvin Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 am

I am in Olympia. I would love to talk with you more about me donating milk to your son.

angelgarvin

Back to top Go down

Adoptive mom seeks help Empty Adoptive mom seeks help

Post by Luke'sMom Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:46 am

Hello wonderful ladies,

My name is Jennifer, and I'm the mom of little Luke, whom my husband Mike and I adopted in October soon after he was born. These two are the loves of my life. I have been unsuccessful at inducing lactation, which has been so difficult since Mike and I feel so strongly about the importance and benefits of breast milk and want to do our very best to give Luke the best chance possible at a healthy life. We've been so very fortunate to have found donations of breast milk from some of the wonderful donors on MilkShare, and we are currently running very low and searching once again.

Though we live in Seattle, we are willing to travel far and wide to provide our little guy with the good stuff. The one request we have is that you allow us to have a picture of you (preferably you with Luke!) for us to put in our Milk Scrapbook -- when Luke is old enough, we want him to be able to see all the wonderful women whom have so generously contributed to his life, to understand some of the fundamental good that exists in the world, which has blessed him and touched our family. Luke and his mom would be so grateful and honored to have anything you can donate!

Thank you so much for considering us, and thank you for being a part of the MilkeShare community. I cannot tell you what an amazing gift you are sharing with those in need.

Sincerely,
Jennifer
Luke'sMom
Luke'sMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down