MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100+ oz in Ithaca, NY; will ship

2 posters

Go down

100+ oz in Ithaca, NY; will ship Empty Re: 100+ oz in Ithaca, NY; will ship

Post by jhubbard Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:16 am

Hi Lori,

Sorry; I gave the milk to someone who stopped by. Good luck finding milk!

Best,
Judith

jhubbard

Back to top Go down

Post by llpeters Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:25 am

If you still have milk I am in need. My son is due in 4 weeks and I had breast reduction at a young age and am not able to produce. I would love to give him breast milk rather than formula! I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks! Lori

llpeters

Back to top Go down

100+ oz in Ithaca, NY; will ship Empty 100+ oz in Ithaca, NY; will ship

Post by jhubbard Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:19 pm

I will have about 100 oz (probably a little over) of milk available on December 30th that I would like to give to someone. I am on vacation in Ithaca, NY, and will leave on the 31st. I am pumping, and have 54 oz in the freezer so far. I've tried to find someone who can pick it up, but so far no go. I have previously donated in my hometown (Cambridge, MA).

I have never shipped before, so will need detailed instructions; also, I would like for you to pay for materials and shipping in advance, and reimburse for Lasinoh breastmilk bags.

I am disease-free, and can include a copy of my prenatal bloodwork. I drink about a cup of coffee per day, and the occasional glass of wine with dinner (but not within a few hours of pumping). I take a prenatal vitamin and a DHA supplement, but no other meds. My son is 3 months old.

Please PM me if you're interested; I would hate to dump the milk! Thanks.

jhubbard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down