MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still need milk in the Columbus area

2 posters

Go down

Still need milk in the Columbus area Empty Re: Still need milk in the Columbus area

Post by mwillcoxon Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:57 pm

I am in Grove City and have around 250 oz. frozen in the deep freeze. I have had melanoma twice (the last time was three years ago) and they were both surgically removed. I never had any chemo/radiation or any drugs for treatment. I have a seven month old baby boy and have been freezing milk since he was born. I don't take any medication other than a prenatal vitamin and I drink small amounts of caffeine daily. Let me know if I can help you! Thanks!

Missy

mwillcoxon

Back to top Go down

Still need milk in the Columbus area Empty Still need milk in the Columbus area

Post by WhitehartRabbitry Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:53 am

Still looking for milk in the Columbus area.

I can drive within 2 1/2-3 hours of Mount Vernon, OH. So pretty much the entire state of Ohio.

Prefer no prescription medications taken. Over the counter ibuprofen or acetemenophen is fine. Dairy in the diet is fine, my daughter doesn't seem bothered by it.

Thanks in advance! Smile

WhitehartRabbitry

Back to top Go down