MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 oz of milk available in Plymouth

2 posters

Go down

200 oz of milk available in Plymouth Empty Re: 200 oz of milk available in Plymouth

Post by berkom26 Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:44 pm

@ samanthasaragruver: absolutely! It's yours. I'll private message you for more info!

berkom26

Back to top Go down

200 oz of milk available in Plymouth Empty Re: 200 oz of milk available in Plymouth

Post by samanthasaragruver Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:28 pm

We would LOVE your milk if it is still available. I have twins who will be 1 tomorrow, they were born prematurely at 29 1/2 weeks...I am able to nurse Davy, and pump some for Sammy, but don't get enough for him. Sammy has swallowing problems and so he can't nurse or eat solids well and we have to thicken the breastmilk in order for him to be able to swallow it. He also has trouble gaining weight and doesn't gain on formula so we are trying to keep him on just breastmilk. If you do have some available or may have some on a regular basis we live in Mounds View and would be more than willing to pick it up on a regular basis. We have received milk from other moms before so are used to the process. We will bring you whatever pumping supplies you need as well as bottles or bags for you to store the milk in.
Thank you so much for being willing to donate your milk to a family in need.
--Samantha
For Davy and Sammy's story go to their caring bridge site
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/chasegruver
Thank you.
--Samantha
samanthasaragruver
samanthasaragruver

Back to top Go down

200 oz of milk available in Plymouth Empty 200 oz of milk available in Plymouth

Post by berkom26 Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Hi. I have about 200 oz of frozen bm to donate in the Plymouth, MN area to someone who could come and pick it up. I really want it to go to a good place.

I've always wanted to donate bm. During my pregnancy I had a rare liver issue appear (I didn't take meds) and our little guy was born a few weeks early. I refused to let the nurses supplement with formula and I was lucky enough to be able to get my hands on some donated milk until my milk came in. My son has now hit the 2 month old mark and has literally doubled his weight! I am so very grateful for my healthy baby and can't express enough gratitude to the anonymous donor who helped us leave the hospital behind. I am so very grateful to be able to have enough milk to pay it forward and donate in turn.

I'm not on any meds. I take a prenatal vitamin, 4000 IU Vit D, and 2 fish oil pills a day. I do eat a lot of dairy though, so if your little one can't handle dairy, this milk probably wouldn't be good. I exclusively pump (no breastfeeding) and all the milk that my baby doesn't eat that day gets put in bags then placed in my freezer. Then every few weeks, I move the milk down to the deep freezer. All the milk is from Oct and Nov (he was born 9/27).

Please email me if you could use it for your little one.

berkom26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down