MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madison area mom seeking breastmilk for 5 month old

Go down

Madison area mom seeking breastmilk for 5 month old Empty Madison area mom seeking breastmilk for 5 month old

Post by amiga74 Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Hi again,

I'm seeking breastmilk again for my daughter who is now 5 months old. We are so grateful to all the women willing to donate their milk. It means so much.
We are finally feeling more settled in Wisconsin after moving here from Texas.

If anyone has milk to donate, we would really love to have it. My daughter has a a very difficult time with formula but due to my lack of supply, we must supplement at least 15 oz each day.

Though I'm doing all I can to provide milk for her, I've had a very, very low supply from the start. I make maybe 6 oz. The lactation consultants i've met with think my lack of supply is either due to stress or else that i'm in the very small percentage of women who simply don't produce enough. I still pump, have used SNS, take fenugreek and domperidone. I really wanted to breastfeed my daughter and my inability to do so has made me incredibly sad and i feel so bad that she has missed out on breast milk's many benefits.

Please let me know if you can help us or send me an email at gergelim38@gmail.com. If you have any questions about us, just let me know. I'm happy to share photos and provide you with any supplies you may need for your milk. I only hope i can return your immense favor somehow.

We are more than willing to drive to pick up milk.

thank you so much!

amiga74

Back to top Go down