MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member in Arkansas...

Go down

New member in Arkansas... Empty Re: New member in Arkansas...

Post by ketchupklf Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Just noticed I posted under Missouri. I'm moving a copy to Arkansas as well. Smile

ketchupklf

Back to top Go down

New member in Arkansas... Empty New member in Arkansas...

Post by ketchupklf Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:24 pm

I'm a new member and mom of 5 breastfed kiddos in AR (near Searcy... hubby drives regularly to Little Rock and Batesville). I have a 1 month old baby who had to pump and feed till his tongue was clipped... but I make milk like crazy so now he is back on the breast and I have 120+ oz that I'd love to find a good home. I may even be able to find time to keep pumping a bit if it would really help someone nearby. I *am* on Zoloft (75mg) with docs ok... and have no insurance for much testing but do have basic info from prenatal testing. I'm a real donation newbie... so if someone local is in need and wants to help talk me through this please feel free. But for now baby is crying! Smile

Kristy

ketchupklf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum