MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will be in San Jose, CA and Seattle for work and can donate- Dec. 12-16

2 posters

Go down

Will be in San Jose, CA and Seattle for work and can donate- Dec. 12-16 Empty Re: Will be in San Jose, CA and Seattle for work and can donate- Dec. 12-16

Post by jozef Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:59 pm

any trip to chicago ? we live in oak lawn,il and searching for donor for our 2 1/2 month babyboy! contact 1773/936 5808 Smile

jozef

Back to top Go down

Will be in San Jose, CA and Seattle for work and can donate- Dec. 12-16 Empty Will be in San Jose, CA and Seattle for work and can donate- Dec. 12-16

Post by irishgator1 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:37 am

Hi-

I'm new to this forum. I will be in San Jose (Dec. 12-14) and Seattle (Dec. 15-16) for work and was wondering if anyone wanted a couple of days' worth of milk. I exclusively pump for my little guy and otherwise would have to bring back 180oz of milk, which will be too hard given the logistics of the trip.

I will be staying downtown in both cities. While in San Jose, I can offer milk from 9 pump sessions (approx. 116oz); while in Seattle, I think I can do 7 sessions (64oz or maybe a little more). I can leave the milk at my hotels, if that works out easiest, but I won't have a car while out there.

I drink caffeine every couple of days (a Coke) but can refrain if you prefer. I also have a half glass of wine maybe once a week; again, I can refrain. I don't smoke. I take a pre-natal vitamin, iron, and calcium supplements. My son will be turning 8 months while I'm on my trip, so that's the status of my milk.

Please let me know if anyone's interested, otherwise I'm going to pump and dump (sadly!).

Thanks!
Kerri

irishgator1

Back to top Go down