MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 300oz Milk from Reading, MA

3 posters

Go down

Over 300oz Milk from Reading, MA Empty Re: Over 300oz Milk from Reading, MA

Post by JenniferGilbert Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:14 am

UPS Account set up.
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by JenniferGilbert Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Would love to have your mommy's milk for Noah. If it does not work out with mcthom please let me know.

In Abundance,
Jennifer Gilbert
Travelers Rest, SC

PS - I have UPS account set up tomorrow.
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by mcthom Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:07 am

pm'd you!

mcthom

Back to top Go down

Over 300oz Milk from Reading, MA Empty Over 300oz Milk from Reading, MA

Post by eyesesk Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:34 am

Hello,

My daughter was born 11/29/2009, and I had an oversupply issue. Even though I am no longer pumping at work, I still have more than enough milk to meet my daughters needs.

My milk was pumped and stored in a deep freezer. I have the majority of milk from December 09 (so this means it is expiring soon) - April 2010. I tried to donate milk through HMBANA, but I only have stored 133 oz of milk from June to the present.

I have no communicable diseases, am a non-smoker, and rarely drink. I am willing to help with driving, meeting people half way to give this milk to the right family that may live outside the Boston area. I am also willing to ship my milk to someplace else in the country if that will meet your situation.

Please let me know if you are interested, I would hate to see my milk go to waste. Thank you. Eileen

eyesesk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down