MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking 10oz/day for 6 week old Jameson (will travel)

2 posters

Go down

Seeking 10oz/day for 6 week old Jameson (will travel) Empty I have some milk I'd like to donate

Post by adbbroughton Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Hi Felicia and Jameson,

I have about 500 frozen ounces I would like to donate. I exclusively pumped for 8 months due to significant latching issues, then my son was able to start feeding from the breast. When we move in a month, we'll be losing some of our freezer space and I have a lot of milk in there. I have some from when my son was 7 or 8 months old (he is now one). I can provide proof that I don't have any transmittable diseases, however, I did take tylenol or ibprofen sometimes, claritin during the spring months and, limited caffeine but did not avoid it altogther. We are located in Annapolis and would be willing to meet up somewhere that is convenient for you. I have donated before and I am sure she would be willing to provide a reference.
Let me know if you are interested,
Alexa

adbbroughton

Back to top Go down

Seeking 10oz/day for 6 week old Jameson (will travel) Empty Seeking 10oz/day for 6 week old Jameson (will travel)

Post by MDTwilightMom0609 Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Hi everyone!

I posted after my youngest son was born about my supply issues and Jameson needing donor milk mamas. We did give a go at being supplement free and he did grow (though under the minimum gain and was not satisfied all the time) however he really needs just a bit more than I have for him.

He is now 6 weeks and is still 100% breastmilk fed at the breast! His tongue tie has been fully clipped and he is growing and healthy. I am pumping over night when my supply is highest to try to help with his daily supplementing but can't match his needs. We are supplementing an oz every other feeding except overnights and first morning. I figure 6-10 oz of supplement a day.

We would prefer age appropriate milk however are not picky and will graciously accept milk from an older baby, even over the age of 1.

We will provide bottles and I can assist with a pump if you can help us provide what we need to remain breastmilk fed.

Thank you for reading and considering sharing your precious milk with us!

Felicia and Jameson

MDTwilightMom0609

Back to top Go down