MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breastmilk needed in St. Louis

3 posters

Go down

Breastmilk needed in St. Louis Empty Re: Breastmilk needed in St. Louis

Post by luvs2laff Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:06 pm

I am in the metro east (Scott AFB) and have milk to donate. I have not counted how much I have but I'm thinking it is about 200+oz.

Our deep freezer outside is full and our freezer in the house is filling up and I hate to throw it out.

Please let me know if interested... luvs2laff99@yahoo.com

I do travel to St. Louis about twice a month to go shopping and can arrange to meet there.

luvs2laff

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk needed in St. Louis Empty re: Breastmilk needed

Post by kmisthaven Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:15 am

Yes, I would love to! Please email me at housefullofcrazy @ gmail.com and we ca figure out the details.

Thanks!

kmisthaven

Back to top Go down

Post by jenna Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:15 am

I have about 300 oz in my freezer right now. I live in South St. Louis if you want to come pick it up. The only thing is that some of it is in bottles that I want back. Let me know if you are interested.

jenna

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk needed in St. Louis Empty Breastmilk needed in St. Louis

Post by kmisthaven Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm

I have a 3 month old foster baby who is currently on formula, but has had some breastmilk thanks to local donors. If you have milk you'd like to share, please pm, email, or post here. I am willing to drive outside of St. Louis to meet you if you have a large amount of milk. He is drinking approximately 30oz. per day.

Thanks!

kmisthaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down