MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking milk for my preemie

5 posters

Go down

Seeking milk for my preemie Empty Re: Seeking milk for my preemie

Post by CandLsMama Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:43 pm

I have a freezer stash from October to now that you are welcome to if you can come to Milwaukee. Let me know if you can use it!

CandLsMama

Back to top Go down

Post by MotherofPreemie Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:17 pm

I would love to help you supply milk for your preemie! I too am a mother of preemie girl born at 25 weeks. She is close to coming home and gets my breast milk at every feeding. However, I have an over supply and am producing 60-70oz a day. I am a healthy, non-smoker, non-drinker. Let me know if you are still interested.

MotherofPreemie

Back to top Go down

Post by KFurst Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Hi, I live in NE WI (Green Bay) and pump 4-8 oz a day most days; baby won't take a bottle, so I don't get to use it for her! Do you still need milk?

KFurst

Back to top Go down

Post by s.s.momma Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:57 am

I am in the SE corner, how far would you travel?

s.s.momma

Back to top Go down

Seeking milk for my preemie Empty Seeking milk for my preemie

Post by SativaStarr Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:36 pm

I have a 9 week old 31 weeker who sustained a brain injury due to a complete abruption that resulted in him losing over half his blood supply, being born without a heart rate and not breathing, and necessitated 13 minutes of CPR to rescusitate him.

My miracle baby just came home fro NICU 6 days ago.

I have been pumping for him, but am having supply issues and currently am only making about half of his daily intake despite a course of Reglana nd taking fenugreek daily (and pumping frequently). I desperately want to keep him on a diet of 100% breastmilk but my freezer stash fom his early NICU days is almost depleted.

We are located in NE WI but Im willing to travel for pick up. Thank you!
SativaStarr
SativaStarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down