MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large volume of milk, +1,000 ounces

3 posters

Go down

Large volume of milk, +1,000 ounces Empty Donation Completed

Post by bal2109 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:50 am

I apologize for not getting this posted sooner!
I was able to donate the milk already and if I should have any additional milk or after my daughter is not in need of anymore I will certainly keep you all in mind. Smile

bal2109

Back to top Go down

Large volume of milk, +1,000 ounces Empty Re: Large volume of milk, +1,000 ounces

Post by isitnaptime Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Just wanted to let people know before they get excited, I contacted the OP and the milk was taken already.
isitnaptime
isitnaptime

Back to top Go down

Large volume of milk, +1,000 ounces Empty 1,000+ oz milk

Post by alisha33 Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi there,
If you have any milk leftover we'd love some for our adopted baby!
I sent you an email as well:)
Thanks,
Alisha

alisha33

Back to top Go down

Large volume of milk, +1,000 ounces Empty Re: Large volume of milk, +1,000 ounces

Post by isitnaptime Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:58 am

I sent you an email, we would love this milk!

Thanks!
isitnaptime
isitnaptime

Back to top Go down

Large volume of milk, +1,000 ounces Empty Large volume of milk, +1,000 ounces

Post by bal2109 Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:48 pm

I have not donated before so I hope I can deliver the information that is most pertinent.

My daughter is intolerant to sugars and dairly so after finding out this information I have a freezer full of milk I do not intend to feed her. All the milk is stored in Lansinoh bags, approximately 8-10 ounces per bag. As I pumped it was collected in the fridge until I had enough for a bag to be frozen. After sealing the bag it was frozen in the manual defrost deep freeze. The milk is as of now less than 2 months old and would be one lump donation.

I was not taking any medications (not even birth control) only a prenatal vitamin and fish oil. I was consuming a minimal amount of processed sugars but even a tiny amount seems to irritate her stomach. Some of the expressed milk I tried eating a limited amount of dairy to see if that was her main issue. The removal of most dairy helped but upon removal of sugars her stomach ailments resolved. Even with the stomach irritation she has been growing very well and is thriving. I am still pumping currently but with the diet restrictions I intend to feed the rest of my milk to my daughter. With that being said I am in extreme need of more freezer space and I would like to donate my milk ASAP.

I live in SW Minnesota and would be willing to ship, have it picked up, or possibly meet to deliver (depends on the variables).

Thanks for looking and I hope that my milk can be of some help to another baby.

For quick contact please use alass@lismoretel.com

bal2109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down