MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offer for Free Frozen Breastmilk in Atlanta GA Metro Area (Help!!!)

2 posters

Go down

Offer for Free Frozen Breastmilk in Atlanta GA Metro Area (Help!!!) Empty We need your breastmilk and I am coming to ATL today

Post by JenniferGilbert Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:38 am

no no no no no...PLEASE don't throw it away. I am coming to ATL today. : )

I have an 8 month old son who needs breastmilk as I had breast surgery 20 years ago.

Please call me at 864.915.9701.
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Offer for Free Frozen Breastmilk in Atlanta GA Metro Area (Help!!!) Empty Offer for Free Frozen Breastmilk in Atlanta GA Metro Area (Help!!!)

Post by shawntell Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:44 am

I am being overrun by my own frozen breastmilk. I started pumping when my daughter was born. Now, she's 6 months old and does not consume the 60 oz/day that I make. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Otherwise, I will have to toss hundreds of ounces just be able to use my deep freezer. I don't want to throw any away, and I don't want to reduce my supply further until my daughter nears a year. Please help by taking my frozen stock off of my hands! My name is Shawntell, and I am a married mother of 2. I'm 36 yrs old black female living in the Atlanta metro area.

shawntell

Back to top Go down