MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minneapolis area mom with milk to spare!

2 posters

Go down

Minneapolis area mom with milk to spare! Empty Re: Minneapolis area mom with milk to spare!

Post by tiffany Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:17 pm

I'm happy to say that I was able to donate my milk to Jenn and her son, so for now I have no more to spare. If more becomes available, I will certainly post on here.

Tiffany

tiffany

Back to top Go down

Minneapolis area mom with milk to spare! Empty Re: Minneapolis area mom with milk to spare!

Post by MommaJenn Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Hi. My name is Jennifer and I have a little boy who needs milk. We are in southern MN and can come up any time. Please email me at jenngeorge43@Gmail.com
MommaJenn
MommaJenn

http://peacefulplacenta.com/

Back to top Go down

Minneapolis area mom with milk to spare! Empty Minneapolis area mom with milk to spare!

Post by tiffany Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:52 pm

My son is currently 3 months old, and is finally nursing strong (just in time for me to return to work!).
I have been pumping since 14 hours after giving birth which has resulted in a huge stash of frozen milk that I'm just not going to be able to use before it expires.

The milk has been stored in milk freezer bags in amounts ranging from 6 oz - 14 oz. The milk mostly has gone straight from the expressed pump bottle, right into the bag and into a dedicated 'milk' freezer in our home. I currently have approximately 50 bags to donate, much of which should be used in the next few weeks.

If you or someone you know has a direct need for milk for a little one, please reply to this post. I would love to find a family who can benefit from this milk!
(FYI - I am a very healthy 31 year old. Because my son was so tiny at birth, I concentrated a lot on having a healthy diet of protein and good fats, especially in the first few months -- however, I cannot account for every meal contained in each of the bags - so, it's important to pay attention to things such as food allergies in your child).

tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down