MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bunch of breastmilk (200 oz+) in Fairfax, VA

3 posters

Go down

A bunch of breastmilk (200 oz+) in Fairfax, VA Empty interested

Post by Rachele329 Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:05 am

Hi KristinaC,
I'm interested in your leftovers if you still have it. I'm a military wife in Woodbridge and have a 7 wk old son that my supply is barely keeping up with. I am adamant on using breastmilk only but my supply is just not up to par. He should be receiving about 17 oz a day and I'm only producing 14-15 oz (I pump so I keep a log) a day so thats all he's getting...which is leading me to be concerned about his weight gain, etc. Please let me know if you still have it. Thank you!

Rachele329

Back to top Go down

A bunch of breastmilk (200 oz+) in Fairfax, VA Empty Re: A bunch of breastmilk (200 oz+) in Fairfax, VA

Post by KellyG Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:42 pm

PMing you

KellyG

Back to top Go down

A bunch of breastmilk (200 oz+) in Fairfax, VA Empty A bunch of breastmilk (200 oz+) in Fairfax, VA

Post by KristinaC Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Hi!

I have a bunch of breastmilk in my freezer and don't have space for anything else anymore. I need to clean house! I haven't counted how much, but it's at least 200 oz. The oldest milk is about a month old. My son is 4 months old tomorrow, so the milk is made for a 3-month old baby.

I do eat meat and dairy, but I don't drink alcohol, do drugs, smoke, or drink a lot of caffeine (I do have the occasional decaf coffee, but I try to drink it right after I pump and if I think the milk might be caffeinated I mark it as such on the bag). I don't have a convenient copy of my full medical history, but I promise I don't have any communicable diseases/STDs. The only thing I should disclose is that I am not eligible to donate to milkbanks because I grew up in England when I was a baby so theoretically I could have mad cow disease (it was 25 years ago, so probably I'm in the clear!).

Please let me know if you're interested or have questions!

KristinaC

Back to top Go down

A bunch of breastmilk (200 oz+) in Fairfax, VA Empty Re: A bunch of breastmilk (200 oz+) in Fairfax, VA

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down