MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Deep Freezer in Alexandria

Go down

Free Deep Freezer in Alexandria Empty Free Deep Freezer in Alexandria

Post by mommy of seven Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:43 am

Hi all,
I have been donating on here for over a year and we have now moved to Alexandria VA. The owners of the home we bought left there chest deep freezer and I already have one. I was looking to see if there are any moms out there that could use the extra space for there breastmilk to donate it or for those who are recieving milk and need a place to keep it until the use it. I want it to go to someone who needs this for milk. Please send me an email at bjaazam@yahoo.com and leave your phone number so that I can call you about it. We will be moving in today and I would like it gone asap. Pickup tomorrow would be best but can arrange something if needed. Thanks.

Jennifer
Sorry no deliveries

mommy of seven

Back to top Go down