MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoping to help someone!!!

3 posters

Go down

Hoping to help someone!!! Empty Thanks anyhow!

Post by mamaofmanyblessings Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 am

Thanks for your reply!
mamaofmanyblessings
mamaofmanyblessings

Back to top Go down

Hoping to help someone!!! Empty Re: Hoping to help someone!!!

Post by abentley Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:50 am

OH I am so sorry. I already donated the milk. I wish I could help you. Good luck with your daughter!

abentley

Back to top Go down

Hoping to help someone!!! Empty I am willing to pick up in Philly!

Post by mamaofmanyblessings Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:37 am

I am willing to pick up the milk in Philly!! Our baby girl has only been on breastmilk her whole life (all donated here) and she is now 11 months. We were really wanting to go at least one year. We are down to our last milk bags! If you can help, we would be happy to drive down!!! Thanks so much! Jennifer
mamaofmanyblessings
mamaofmanyblessings

Back to top Go down

Post by abentley Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:55 pm

hi there,
where are you located? i am having some trouble with shipping to a lady in MD. Not sure if it is going to work out. Are you local to Philly?

abentley

Back to top Go down

Post by thukhanh Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Is the milk still available ? Thanks,

Thu Khanh

thukhanh

Back to top Go down

Hoping to help someone!!! Empty Hoping to help someone!!!

Post by abentley Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:43 am

Hi there,
My name is Alexis and I am looking to donate my breastmilk. I am not sure how much I have, but my freezer is full. My son is 4 months old and cannot tolerate breastmilk due to a milk protein intolerance. I am very healthy. I took prenatals almost everyday. I am very sad as I know this is the best form of nourishment. I nursed by daughter to about just under 8 months and was hoping to get my son to at least 6 months. Unfortunately, that is not in the cards. In any case, he is on a hypoallergenic formula and doing well. I would love to help someone out rather then throw away the breast milk!! It is liquid gold. My milk supply is slowing down and my husband would like us to have some room in our freezer for food! Please let me know if you are in need. I live in Plymouth Meeting and would love to make this as easy as possible for the recipient:) I also work in Philly so coming into the city is no problem.
Thanks
Alexis

abentley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down