MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Month Old running out of mama's milk!

3 posters

Go down

3 Month Old running out of mama's milk! Empty Today...

Post by jeanbean2 Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:08 am

Hi! You said you'd be in Eau Claire on Friday - Today is Friday. I need to know if you'll be here. Please answer my private message. Thank you! I still need milk!

jeanbean2

Back to top Go down

3 Month Old running out of mama's milk! Empty Could I get half of the supply?

Post by jeanbean2 Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Could I get half of the 300 oz? I'm trying like hell to try to wean him from supplements but still have quite a ways to go. I'm sure another mama could use the other half!

jeanbean2

Back to top Go down

3 Month Old running out of mama's milk! Empty i sent you a private message

Post by tfro Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:19 pm

please let me know if it is still available!!!

tfro

Back to top Go down

3 Month Old running out of mama's milk! Empty Re: 3 Month Old running out of mama's milk!

Post by Parkerfur Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:19 am

If you are still looking, please let me know. I have about 300 oz I can donate right now and my husband and I will be driving through Eau Claire on Friday.

Parkerfur

https://www.youtube.com/user/parkerfur

Back to top Go down

3 Month Old running out of mama's milk! Empty 3 Month Old running out of mama's milk!

Post by jeanbean2 Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Hi,

My son has been supplemented for the past two months on donated milk. I can't seem to get my supply up no matter what I do. I'm trying as hard as I can, but no luck so far. We are down to 2 weeks of supplement left and I am getting nervous that we'll have to start using formula.

We live in Eau Claire, WI. If anyone can help us, it would be really appreciated!

jeanbean2

jeanbean2

Back to top Go down

3 Month Old running out of mama's milk! Empty Re: 3 Month Old running out of mama's milk!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down