MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk in KC

3 posters

Go down

Need milk in KC Empty Re: Need milk in KC

Post by frowniebrown86 Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:25 pm

I currently have about 500 oz, and am adding at least 10 oz extra per day. I need to get rid of at least some of this frozen stash because I'm running out of room in my freezer! My son is 3.5 months old and the oldest pumped milk I have is from July 20, 2010. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions!

frowniebrown86

Back to top Go down

Need milk in KC Empty Available milk in KC

Post by ran_jlg Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:40 pm

I have approximately 100 oz of BM in my deep freezer. About half of it was pumped 08/2009-09/2009 and the other half was pumped 09/2009 - 10/2009. So, half of it is over a year old.

My child was a year old when this milk was pumped.
I was taking the progestin only pill ("mini-pill") and 50 mg/day of Zoloft. I was also taking a prenatal vitamin and calcium.
I do not smoke and wouldn't drink alcohol and then pump and save my milk.

I am HIV(-), Hepatitis B and C (-) and am in good health.

I live in the KC area and would be glad to meet you somewhere to get you this milk if you are interested.

Let me know.

ran_jlg

Back to top Go down

Need milk in KC Empty Need milk in KC

Post by shari799 Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:48 pm

I am struggling with supply issues for my 5 month old son. I have tried everything to build up my supply. I am currently supplementing him with about 10 oz over my supply per day. When I have given him formula he gets incredibly gassy and constipated and then doesnt eat as well. Please help me to be able to give him only breastmilk! I live in Kansas City and am willing to pick up.
Thanks!

shari799

Back to top Go down

Need milk in KC Empty Re: Need milk in KC

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down