MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED MILK IN BROOKLYN NYC!

Go down

NEED MILK IN BROOKLYN NYC!  Empty NEED MILK IN BROOKLYN NYC!

Post by threadbythread Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:49 pm

HI-
We are looking for milk for our 6 month old son whom is exclusively breast-fed.
I had a bilateral breast reduction when I was 21. I am now 32.
I needed the surgery as I had size FF breasts on a size 4/6 frame. It is hereditary and I already had chronic back pain and shoulder pain
by the time I was 17. I used to take advil for the pain and ended up with stomach ulcers from the advil! I put off doing the reduction b/c even
at 21 I knew I wanted to nurse someday. I was breastfed and my Mom was part of La leche in upstate NY in a time when it was not very popular!
My dr. did the best that he could and infact he did great b/c I have been able to breast feed exclusively with the help of some kindly donated milk. I have worked closely with a lactation consultant who specializes in working with women who have had breast surgeries.
But now I need milk again so Louis can stay on breast milk while I am working.
We can arrange for pick up/costs etc.
I lead a very active healthy lifestyle. I eat lots of fresh local foods whenever possible. I take no meds. I do drink 1 cup of coffee a day and have the occasional glass of wine. I am looking for as close to a fit to me as possible.
please contact me at karyn@white-starr.com
Thanks so much,
karyn

threadbythread

Back to top Go down