MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twins Desperately Need Milk

4 posters

Go down

Twins Desperately Need Milk Empty Arrangement for pick up?

Post by thukhanh Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:50 am

Will it is at all possible for you to drive to Rickmond this weekend to drop off those milk bags? I have a friend who will visit me this Sunday from Rickmond, so if you you can drop it off at her place, she will brings it to me and I will give it to Ashlee and the twins. Thanks!

thukhanh

Back to top Go down

Twins Desperately Need Milk Empty Re: Twins Desperately Need Milk

Post by carrie Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:18 pm

If you are willing to drive to VA I have 500 oz I would like to donate and I freeze at least 8 oz a day, most of the time more.
I live in Staunton but I work in Charlottesville so I could also meet you there if it's a shorter drive for you.

carrie

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleeNS Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:10 pm

The twinkies are doing well. Had an appointment this morning. 13 lbs for Jacob and 12 lbs 4 oz for Hannah. Hannah is 23 1/4 inches and Jacob is 24 1/2 inches. It is so amazing...they started at 3 lbs 10 oz 16.25 inches Hannah and 3 lbs 11 oz 16 1/2 inches Jacob. They have come a long ways in 4 months.

I might be able to pay the shipping cost depending on how much it is. We are so tight on money.

Thank you for checking on the twinkies!!!

AshleeNS

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah85 Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Aww....your precious little twinkies! How are they? (I followed your story on APA)

I have some extra BM I could send you if you could pay for shipping. I would love to donate it, but I just can't afford to pay the shipping.

sarah85

Back to top Go down

Twins Desperately Need Milk Empty Twins Desperately Need Milk

Post by AshleeNS Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 am

My twins (born 7 weeks premature) desperately need breastmilk. Wonderful ladies have donated in the past but as of right now I have only one donor. Twins can not tolerate formula at all. I am willing to drive up to 2 hrs. I am in Montgomery County MD.

Thank you.

Ashlee ashleeslone@yahoo.com

AshleeNS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down