MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Dallas donor

3 posters

Go down

North Dallas donor Empty Re: North Dallas donor

Post by KLW3287 Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:08 am

Is the milk still available? If so we would love it!! Our son is adopted & has a formula intolerance! klw3287@aol.com

KLW3287

Back to top Go down

Post by lsprad Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:04 pm

I tried to email you but not sure if it went through or not! Let me know if you dont get an email from Lesley Spradlin!! And of course if you are still looking to donate or not! Thank you!
Smile

lsprad

Back to top Go down

North Dallas donor Empty North Dallas donor

Post by lara_croix Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:00 pm

I am a first time Mom with a 4 month old little boy. I have exclusively pumped and bottle fed breast milk and he has been growing like a weed and is in the 90th percentile for weight and height. A friend suggested I donate my milk to others in need. I currently pump about 5 times a day and have bags of breast milk stored in my freezer and continue to add to the stock daily. I plan to pump for the next 6 months and have no health problems. I do take a prenatal multivitamin and DHA supplement once a day, but no other medications. I do not drink or smoke. I would prefer to donate locally, but would consider shipping. Please contact me if your interested. I can be reached at lara_brown30@yahoo.com.

lara_croix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down