MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tons of BreastMilk available in Miami Beach

3 posters

Go down

Tons of BreastMilk available in Miami Beach Empty Re: Tons of BreastMilk available in Miami Beach

Post by ehalljr Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Please do not be sorry! You are giving an amazing gift! I appreciate you doing what you did.

ehalljr

Back to top Go down

Tons of BreastMilk available in Miami Beach Empty Milk is all gone

Post by laurahbergen Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:31 pm

My milk has all been donated. Sorry I am unable to help anymore little ones.

laurahbergen

Back to top Go down

Tons of BreastMilk available in Miami Beach Empty Re: Tons of BreastMilk available in Miami Beach

Post by ehalljr Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Hello-My name is Elizabeth. I live in Bay Harbour and have 5 week old twins. I would be so grateful receive any milk that you could donate. I will gladly come at your convenience to pick up. Sincerely, Elizabeth 305-775-7885

ehalljr

Back to top Go down

Tons of BreastMilk available in Miami Beach Empty Did you find someone for your milk?

Post by TLBerkshire Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Hi Laura,

I was just wondering if you found someone to take your milk? If not, I am in Miami and would come to get it. I have a 35 week old premie that was born via a surrogate on Labor Day.

Thank you,
Tiffany
786-251-0726
TLBerkshire@hotmail.com

TLBerkshire

Back to top Go down

Tons of BreastMilk available in Miami Beach Empty Milk needed in Miami

Post by TLBerkshire Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Hi - I just had a baby with a surrogate. The baby was born prematurely and is in the NICU. I am trying to induce lactation but my supply is low. I would LOVE to get your breastmilk. I will come anytime, anywhere to get it. Please contact me if you still have it and or are still pumping. TLBerkshire@hotmail.com or 786-251-0726. Thank you - Tiffany

TLBerkshire

Back to top Go down

Tons of BreastMilk available in Miami Beach Empty Tons of BreastMilk available in Miami Beach

Post by laurahbergen Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:48 am

My 4 1/2 month old son was just diagnosed with a milk protein allergy. I had been exclusively breast feeding him until last week but he had to be switched to a medical formula immediately. I produce a ton of milk and had been collecting and freezing the extra and have at least 400 ozs that I would love to provide to a family in need. Please contact me ASAP. My freezer is almost full and I must keep pumping while I wean. I am accumulating at least 36 ozs each day!!

laurahbergen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down