MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help Harley have breast milk until she's one year old!

3 posters

Go down

Please help Harley have breast milk until she's one year old! Empty Re: Please help Harley have breast milk until she's one year old!

Post by milkyjoe906 Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Hello I am currently nursing my 9 month old as well building my milk up by pumping. so i should have extra shortly if you would like to email me we can keep in contact kandy906@yahoo.com

Amanda

milkyjoe906

Back to top Go down

Please help Harley have breast milk until she's one year old! Empty Re: Please help Harley have breast milk until she's one year old!

Post by shugs-n-sweets Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Marie,

I am interested in helping. Please contact me at jsondeland@hotmail.com

shugs-n-sweets

Back to top Go down

Please help Harley have breast milk until she's one year old! Empty Please help Harley have breast milk until she's one year old!

Post by mhlowe Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Hello milk mommas!
I have been fortunate to find some very special donors through this website. Thanks to them, my 7-month old daughter has pretty much had only breast milk for the first 7 months of her life. I'm hoping we can make it to a year with your help! I had a breast reduction over 10 years ago and sadly, I don't produce anywhere near enough milk to supply Harley.
We live in Henderson, but I'm willing to drive anywhere in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas to get my hands on some liquid gold. If you have any spare milk and you'd like your freezer space back, please let me know and I'll gladly pick it up. I will of course replace any storage bags.
Thank you all for being donors.
Marie

mhlowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down