MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast Milk available in Beaverton

2 posters

Go down

Breast Milk available in Beaverton Empty Re: Breast Milk available in Beaverton

Post by jasminebeth78 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:11 am

Hello. I have a 5 week old baby. He is my third child and my other 2 kids are ill. I am worried for my new baby as I only produce about an ounce of milk per day. I had breast surgery when I was young to fix a deformity. I am also a stay at home mom right now. We really dont have extra money right now. I receive foodstamps, I may be able to purchase you some of the organic food you eat. Please get back to me if you have any milk to donate at this time. THankyou
Jasmine
jams78846@aol.com

jasminebeth78

Back to top Go down

Breast Milk available in Beaverton Empty Breast Milk available in Beaverton

Post by marina5kids Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:56 am

Have some extra frozen breast milk in Beaverton (my son is 4 months, born April of 2010)

Hello, I am a registered nurse myself with background in the Operating Room. I have previously donated to Milk Bank in Denver, CO and am now caring for my 5th (!) child. I do have some extra frozen breast milk, that I would not mind sharing with a baby and mommy in need.
Thank you to all the mothers who have been very understanding in the efforts (and expenses) it takes to be a milk donor! Just in preparation for pumping and storing of the breast milk, we have spent over a thousand dollars on purchasing 2 breast pumps for me to use (1 for travel and the other for stationary access) as well as a separate deep freezer for giving it long life. I have spent over 100 dollars on breast milk bags along. I do mostly drink and eat organic foods (and that comes at the expense as well). I do pay monthly for the warm water and electricity to make pumping possible.
I would like to share my breast milk with your needy infant FREE of charge, but, please, do understand that I cannot send a chocolate bar to my electric company (or Babies R Us, Trader Joes or Target, for that matter ;-). I have received gift cards to PGE and Target before and, being a stay at home mother, they do come handy :-)
That being said, my milk is available on the first contact first serve basis!
Thank you!

marina5kids

Back to top Go down