MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Seattle - Extra Frozen Milk

2 posters

Go down

West Seattle - Extra Frozen Milk Empty West Seattle - Reply

Post by sdaily Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Great! I'm glad you'll be able to use it. Please email me at stephdaily@comcast.net and we'll coordinate the pick up. I live right in your neighborhood!

sdaily

Back to top Go down

West Seattle - Extra Frozen Milk Empty Re: West Seattle - Extra Frozen Milk

Post by joniv Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Oh wow, i live in West Seattle (Highpoint) too and would LOVE to have your donation. Our little guy is almost 5 months. We adopted him in March. We have had 5 different donations so far and while they were wonderful, keeping up the supply has been tough. He's on formula now, but is so constipated he doesn't poop for 4 days! I can re-reimburse for bags and I can come pick up.
joniv
joniv

Back to top Go down

West Seattle - Extra Frozen Milk Empty West Seattle - Extra Frozen Milk

Post by sdaily Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:55 am

I have over 350 oz of frozen milk ready to share for anyone with a newborn in need. My son was born on June 22nd and I've had an excess supply ever since (same as with my previous 2 children). This time I'd like to share the excess rather than keep it too long in the freezer to the point where I end up throwing it down the drain. All milk is frozen in Lansinoh BM storage bags in 6 oz amounts.

I would like a family that is in the area or willing to pick up the milk as I'm not interested in shipping. All I ask in return is to replace the Lansinoh bags I've used. I would prefer a family that has an ongoing need whom I can continually provide my excess supply to. I plan to breastfeed for a year and if history is any indication of how this year will go my supply will continue to be abundant.

I am in great health and on no medication. I do take a daily prenatal vitamin and some calcium supplements but that's about it. I haven't been on medication for as long as I can remember. Didn't even take the pain meds they give you for post delivery recovery. I breastfed both of my 2 older children for their first year who are now 5 and 2 1/2.

If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks.

sdaily

Back to top Go down

West Seattle - Extra Frozen Milk Empty Re: West Seattle - Extra Frozen Milk

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down