MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed in Indiana

4 posters

Go down

Milk needed in Indiana Empty Re: Milk needed in Indiana

Post by elizabeth31 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi, if you're still looking I have nearly 200 oz and pump 8 oz/day. My baby is one month old. Can't donate to a milk bank b/c I'm on labetelol for high blood pressure, which is safe for breastfeeding. I was on it while breastfeeding my son for the first few months with no ill effects (he's 2 now). I'm healthy, don't drink or smoke, was cleared to donate 2 yrs ago in Michigan but not sure how you'd get blood work or that sort of thing from me (I don't have the money to pay for it!) I'm on the NE side of Indy. Let me know if you'd be interested. -Beth

Last edited by elizabeth31 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarify that I don't drink or smoke!)

elizabeth31

Back to top Go down

Milk needed in Indiana Empty I have frozen breastmilk

Post by surrodebbie Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:46 pm

HI, if interested I have about 250+ oz frozen, I just finally weaned myself & can ship to you. I just had a 9lb baby boy 7-12-10 for a couple in RI who have decided to go with formula since shipping was becoming inconvenient with his large appetite & formula is easier with help from grandmother. I am a 3rd time surrogate mom in Western Suburb of CLeveland OHIO. I can ship it for you. Any questions please contact me. Thanks so much Debbie

surrodebbie

Back to top Go down

Post by jahnbabies Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Also, I live on the Northeast side of Indianapolis.

Congratulations on your baby and I look forward to hearing from you.

Katie

jahnbabies

Back to top Go down

Post by jahnbabies Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:53 pm

My milk is all frozen in our deep freezer, but I would be more than happy to give you what I have. I don't know the exact oz. amount, but I know I have A LOT of milk. I was going to take the <6 month bags to the IN Mother's Milk Bank this week. I have had the blood work/health screening done and have been cleared to donate. I am a healthy 28 year with two kids; 3 1/2 and 13 months. There is no way my daughter will drink all that I have, so let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
Katie

jahnbabies

Back to top Go down

Milk needed in Indiana Empty Milk needed in Indiana

Post by sjb1skeets Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:00 pm

We welcomed our second son on 8/4 Gabriel after 42 weeks of anticipation! I am an adamant believer in breastfeeding and desperately would like this baby to be able to reap the benefits of breast milk as long as our first son Noah did. We were completely blessed to find so many loving, caring women who selflessly donated to ensure our son's health. He thrived solely on donated milk for 15 months!

I have a structural condition called tubular breast in which I have insufficient glandular tissue and milk ducks to support breast feeding. Despite all interventions I have never been able to maintain a full supply. Currently I have been unable to get more than .5 oz as a combined total from both breast, and I am unable to supply his needs .

We live in central indiana, I am willing to travel or meet halfway if it's a reasonable drive. I will cover all shipping costs and provide you with breast milk storage bags of your choice. Please contact me if you are willing to help! We were completely blessed to find so many loving, caring women who selflessly donated to ensure our son's health. He thrived solely on donated milk for 15 months and we are hoping to provide Gabriel with the same benefits of soley breast milk alone!
sjb1skeets
sjb1skeets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down