MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willing to donate

3 posters

Go down

Willing to donate Empty Re: Willing to donate

Post by loristark Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi, Adele. My daughter is 3 months old and we adopted her at birth. We have been very lucky to have donors who have generously given breastmilk to us for her, but we don't have enough to feed her and so I've been cutting it in half with formula and the supply of milk donations is dwindling further. If you are willing to ship, we would be very grateful and gladly pay all costs. We live in Michigan.

Thanks,
Lori
lorista@gmail.com

loristark

Back to top Go down

Post by jkadrie Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi! Would you be willing to ship you milk, if I paid shipping costs? Smile

jkadrie

Back to top Go down

Willing to donate Empty Willing to donate

Post by adele Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Hello-

I recently had my second child 8 weeks ago and have an overabundance of milk. My milk supply comes in fierce and I had to pump after every feeding just to be comfortable. I currently have about 150-200 oz of frozen breastmilk to donate to the right person and situation. I live in southern Idaho and currently only breastfeed my baby so I'm not really adding to my frozen breastmilk supply but depending on the situation and the person I find, I might be willing to try to be a long-term donor. I admire so many of you for trying so hard to provide what is absolutely best for your baby. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you!

adele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down