MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help us get to her first birthday!!! Blessing needs milk soon!

2 posters

Go down

Please help us get to her first birthday!!! Blessing needs milk soon! Empty Would love the milk!!

Post by mamaofmanyblessings Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:45 am

Found your message again! Not sure what happened earlier. We would love to get the milk for Blessing. We are travelling right now, but if we could stop on our way home from the beach tomorrow, that would be great! We are in NC and don't mind stopping. I am sure it would be in the late afternoon. Please contact me at 7wonderfulblessings@gmail.com and let me know if that would suit you. We even have our big cooler with us! Very Happy

carrie wrote:Are you still looking for milk for Blessing?
I have about 400 oz I am looking to donate. I am in Staunton, VA so if you are willing to drive please PM me.
mamaofmanyblessings
mamaofmanyblessings

Back to top Go down

Please help us get to her first birthday!!! Blessing needs milk soon! Empty Re: Please help us get to her first birthday!!! Blessing needs milk soon!

Post by carrie Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Are you still looking for milk for Blessing?
I have about 400 oz I am looking to donate. I am in Staunton, VA so if you are willing to drive please PM me.

carrie

Back to top Go down

Please help us get to her first birthday!!! Blessing needs milk soon! Empty Please help us get to her first birthday!!! Blessing needs milk soon!

Post by mamaofmanyblessings Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Hi Ladies, we have so blessed with wonderful donors for Blessing Annaliese. We are now at 8.5 months old and so hoping we can get to one year. We will be out of milk in about a week or so. Please can you help us with a precious donation of Liquid Gold? We will travel just about anywhere within a 5 hr drive. It will of course depend on the amount available. We will use whatever we have past one year if she gets a nice supply. Blessing is doing well with Physical Therapy and has just started Occupational Therapy. She is still about 2 months behind developmentally. We know without a doubt that breastmilk has kept her healthy. She has never had an antibiotic! She is doing so well. Thank you to all who have blessed our baby girl. flower
mamaofmanyblessings
mamaofmanyblessings

Back to top Go down

Please help us get to her first birthday!!! Blessing needs milk soon! Empty Re: Please help us get to her first birthday!!! Blessing needs milk soon!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down