MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breastmilk needed in Carlyss, LA

2 posters

Go down

Breastmilk needed in Carlyss, LA Empty Thanks

Post by creed6850alexander Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:52 am

Currently we are trying to set up something with a donor that lives four hours away. If that doesn't work out I'll let you know. Thanks for offering.
Sincerely,
Kathy
creed6850alexander
creed6850alexander

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk needed in Carlyss, LA Empty Re: Breastmilk needed in Carlyss, LA

Post by jkconner Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:30 pm

I live in Denver, CO. I have frozen breast milk to share (only 2 and 3 months old). I do however take Zoloft and occasionally Claritin. According to my pediatrician and OB, this isn't passed through breast milk. I also drink 1-2 cups of caffeine a day (coffee and Dt. Coke). Because of the medications I take and caffeine I consume, I am not able to donate my milk to my local hospital. I am willing to get a blood test, dr. note, or any other testing you would like done. If you are interested, please email me at connerje@laikaprodesign.com.

jkconner

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk needed in Carlyss, LA Empty Breastmilk needed in Carlyss, LA

Post by creed6850alexander Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Hello from Carlyss, LA. Creed Alexander was born May 28, 2010. Formula makes him really sick. The past two months he has been drinking donated breastmilk and all of his symptoms completely disappeared. Unfortunately our donor won't be able to provide for him exclusively because she is also feeding her six-month-old daughter and Creed eats 33-38 ounces of breast milk a day. Due to many complications I was unable to nurse him when he was born, currently I am trying to relactate. I am sincerely hoping to find someone locally in the surrounding states willing to donate. I am more than willing to pay all shipping/supply costs up front.

Last edited by creed6850alexander on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : circumstance changed)
creed6850alexander
creed6850alexander

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk needed in Carlyss, LA Empty Re: Breastmilk needed in Carlyss, LA

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down