MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Milk for my twin boys- updated with more info

2 posters

Go down

Need Milk for my twin boys- updated with more info Empty Re: Need Milk for my twin boys- updated with more info

Post by Nursejennyjoy Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:16 pm

I live in Groton, CT and have an upright freezer reaching capacity. I am still nursing and pumping more than my daughter will drink. I have been pumping since April when my daughter was a month old. I would love to bless your family rather than having to throw it out.

Nursejennyjoy

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for my twin boys- updated with more info Empty Need Milk for my twin boys- updated with more info

Post by Deena Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:12 pm

My name is Deena and I gave birth to twin boys 7 weeks ago. My story is that my boys unable to tolerate any formula and I am unable to produce enough milk for both of them. Many years ago (when I was 17) I had breast surgery that was a medical necessity and it has severely compromised my ability to make breast milk. My boys are sweet angels who thrive on breast milk and unfortunately are unable to tolerate any formula that is available. They both suffer from GI problems when drinking formula and it is a real nightmare. It is has been such a struggle. We are currently living off some donations from wonderful people like yourselves, but it is dwindling quite quickly. We are desperate to find more for them. I can't tell you how much we would appreciate whatever people are willing to donate.

I am happy to compensate for all shipping costs. If you have extra frozen milk or are a prolific
pumper, please consider my request. Any contribution would be so appreciated.

Thank you.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down