MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking Milk for my 8.5 month old in NoVa

5 posters

Go down

Seeking Milk for my 8.5 month old in NoVa Empty Re: Seeking Milk for my 8.5 month old in NoVa

Post by cms7352 Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Hi,

I don't know if you've found anyone yet. But I have a 9 month old daughter and have excess supply right after my period. We'll be moving to Spotsylvania, VA on Wednesday.

Please let me know if you are interested and if so how much breastmilk you need daily.

cms7352

Back to top Go down

Seeking Milk for my 8.5 month old in NoVa Empty I can help

Post by carrie Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:09 pm

I have nearly 400 oz in the freezer. I exclusively breast feed my 2 month old and he is a very healthy, happy baby.
The milk is frozen in Lansinoh bags, 8 oz a bag and I've been pumping since mid-June so it's fairly new milk.

I'm in Staunton and I prefer not to ship.

carrie

Back to top Go down

Seeking Milk for my 8.5 month old in NoVa Empty Re: Seeking Milk for my 8.5 month old in NoVa

Post by ellabellabo Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:03 pm

I can help! I was so worried for so long about not having enough milk to BF exclusively that I've been a pumping and hording fiend! I'm not even sure how many ounces I currently have frozen - I would say somewhere around 20 Lansinoh bags with an avg of 6 oz in each bag.
My son will be 8 months on August 1 and he is a happy, healthy exclusively BF boy (95% in length, weight and head size). I don't drink, don't smoke, and eat a reasonably healthy diet (I have some chocolate every now and then!).
I'm in Purcellville, VA. I'm new to this, so please ask my any questions you may have. I love you

ellabellabo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kishi Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 am

My name is Kishi. I have great experience nursing my first born for two years. My second is 4 months now. We have lots of frozen breast milk. I sterilize all parts of pump every time before and after use and I sterilize all the bottles I use every day. I never smoke, never use alcohol, no medications except daily prenatal vitamins. I am a happy person and my milk is happy too. Smile

I do not want to donate through certain organization because I do not have time to go to doctors. (I work in summer school and it takes me 3 hours to wait for doctor in his office.)

I live in Virginia Beach. If interested please email:kgkishi@gmail.com

I really hope I can help you. And I do not want to dump my milk either.

Kishi

Back to top Go down

Seeking Milk for my 8.5 month old in NoVa Empty Seeking Milk for my 8.5 month old in NoVa

Post by FemaleCheetah Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:12 pm

I have been nursing my 8.5 month old daughter since day one but sadly my rheumatoid arthritis is causing me to have to stop. The combo of medications that work for me are not compatible with breastfeeding according to Dr. Hale and my Rheumatologist. My joints are being irreversibly damaged and I am in so much pain these days that I have to do something now or I won't even be able to hold my daughter or play with her as she grows. I will only need a donor for 3 months or longer if you are willing Smile I at least want to make it to 12 months on breast milk (my daughter will be 9 months on august 6th). If anyone is willing to help please let me know. I am willing to pay for storage bags and whatever else you may need. I am also willing to drive to pick up or to even pay for shipping. I live in Dumfries Virginia but am willing to drive a distance to pick up of someone is willing to donate.

Thanks in advance!

Oh also there are no restrictions, my daughter is not allergic to anything so not special diet is necessary Smile

FemaleCheetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down