MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of BM - TC Area

Go down

In need of BM - TC Area Empty In need of BM - TC Area

Post by akl597 Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:27 pm

I am currently breastfeeding my 8 1/2 month old daughter, who has had reflux and intolerance issues since birth. I tried all kinds of elimination diets, and finally (after much urging from friends, family, doctors, etc) decided to try an elemental formula when she was almost 7 months old. The formula made her much worse so we went back to breastmilk, but she would no longer nurse.

So I have been pumping and supplementing with my frozen milk. I have tried to get my milk supply back up, with limited success. I'm currently pumping about 20 ounces/day but she is eating about 30 ounces so I'm looking for a donor to supply the additional 10 or so ounces/day. One time donations would also be wonderful.

My frozen supply is almost depleted and I'm faced with putting her back on some sort of formula. She is also having trouble with solid foods so is currently only on breastmilk. We live in Minneapolis and would be willing to travel within the metro area. We would also pay for any supplies needed. Dairy free would be ideal (I am currently dairy free) but we would accept any donations.

Thanks!

akl597

Back to top Go down