MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About 300 ounces to donate in KC Northland

Go down

About 300 ounces to donate in KC Northland Empty About 300 ounces to donate in KC Northland

Post by freklz Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:27 pm

It's bittersweet to finally find this forum. I am supplementing breast milk to my almost 11-month daughter, because she has a milk protein allergy and I have gotten behind her in supply (I pump exclusively) and can't use my extra milk that was pumped when I was eating dairy.

SOOO....I of course don't want it to go to waste. I have about 300 ounces, mostly from this past fall 2009. It's been in a deep freeze (basically not even ever opened) since then. I would so love to have a baby benefit from this milk.

I have to admit it's hard to give it away. Every so often I think "oh maybe she grew out of her allergy" and will try giving her 2 ounces of it....and bring on the eczema and wheezing. Sigh. Crying or Very sad

Please let me know if I can help you! We can meet up or something to get the milk to you.

freklz

Back to top Go down