MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want my milk?? From NY to YOU!

3 posters

Go down

Want my milk?? From NY to YOU! Empty Need Milk in Connecticut!

Post by LauraSMalone Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi Tristan's Mommy!

We have an adopted son (7 weeks). I attempted to induce lactation since March and am heartbroken that I have not been successful. I am feeding our son at the breast with a supplemental nurser. If your milk is still available, I would be most grateful to work something out with you. I live in New Haven, CT and will of course pay all expenses.

Thank you!
Laura (lsmalone@mindspring.com).

LauraSMalone

Back to top Go down

Want my milk?? From NY to YOU! Empty Re: Want my milk?? From NY to YOU!

Post by Mary's Mom Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:04 am

Hi Tristan's mommmy,

My name is Jenny. I have a 4 months old adopted baby girl, and she needs good mother's milk to help her thrive. I would love for our baby girl to thrive on your milk. Please email me: jenny7111971@yahoo.com and we can communicate some more. Thanks.

Mary's Mom

Back to top Go down

Want my milk?? From NY to YOU! Empty Want my milk?? From NY to YOU!

Post by tristansmommy Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:01 pm

I have a good supply now and want to donate, but I need some time to get my milk supply up. My son is 6 months and eating solids (less breastmilk) and starting to sleep thru the night, so my supply is starting to decrease. I am going to start pumping more to make sure my supply stays consistent, and I know I will have lots of extra milk.

Willing to make arrangement for near future once I get things going (Probably in about a week or two). I've done this before and I had plenty of extra milk every day.

I live in Manhattan and I can ship to anyone willing to reimburse. Anyone who's interested please let me know! I would love to help anyone in need.

tristansmommy

Back to top Go down

Want my milk?? From NY to YOU! Empty Re: Want my milk?? From NY to YOU!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down