MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*spoken for with another person in line as of now, will repost if it falls through*

Go down

*spoken for  with another person in line as of now, will repost if it falls through* Empty *spoken for with another person in line as of now, will repost if it falls through*

Post by aikoaiko Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:00 am

I'm sorry these are not in traditional milk storage containers - I had planned to use this myself so I just froze it in ice cube trays and then put the cubes in ziplock bags. Turns out DS is allergic to cow's milk, which I was drinking during the first 2 months of pumping, so I don't think we'll be able to use it. And in any case don't really need it as I'm still pumping enough at work to cover the next day and he's starting to really eat solids.

These are from January/February when DS was a newborn through 2 month old, about 6 gallon Ziplocs stuffed full of cubes and then maybe 20 little Medela bags of 3-5 oz. each (I had a few bags so I used those until I ran out then went to the ice cube tray method).

So, if anyone could use this, let me know. I have never donated before so I'll need a crash course on how to ship. Or if anyone's in the St. Louis area I could meet you with it.

Last edited by aikoaiko on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : taken)

aikoaiko

Back to top Go down