MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Donor Looking To Give In Jackson County, Fl

2 posters

Go down

New Donor Looking To Give In Jackson County, Fl Empty Re: New Donor Looking To Give In Jackson County, Fl

Post by jacobsmom Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:50 am

Hi,

I know that you posted this back in June, but I wanted to see if you were still donating. I have a 9 week old son that me and my wife adopted that has an awful time with formula. He has sever reflux and throws up after every feeding with formula. If you are still donating please let me know. We are trying to get help with my lactating but are running into walls at every turn. Please let me know. Thank you and God bless you for what you are doing.
jacobsmom
jacobsmom

Back to top Go down

New Donor Looking To Give In Jackson County, Fl Empty New Donor Looking To Give In Jackson County, Fl

Post by Violets Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Hi,
I have just given birth to my first daughter on June 5th & now that my milk has come in I find that she can't eat enough to prevent my breasts from becoming swollen & engorged. I have been using a breast pump to express the extra milk for comfort sake but my daughter absolutely refuses to use a bottle & I've found myself pumping it just to pour it down the drain. I don't smoke or drink, I've never taken any kind of illegal drugs & the only kind of medication I use is otc Prilosec (20mg)for my acid reflux. I'm currently still taking my Pre-natal vitamins from before I delivered but that's it. I'm hoping to donate my extra milk to someone who can actually use it so it doesn't go to waste. I'm current on all of my tests for diseases & std 's since they do that while you are pregnant to ensure you aren't capable of passing anything off to your baby. I have no way to transport the milk to the recipient because my husband works & has the vehicle most of the day but I would be more than willing to pump & freeze the breast milk until it can be picked up from my house. The only thing I ask in exchange is a couple of dollars to pay for the breast milk storage freezer bags (w/ proof of purchase given of course) and to see/meet the baby if possible. A picture would be okay if I couldn't meet the baby in person but I would really like to know my milk is going towards something useful in helping another living being. Thank You.

*~Violet's Mommy~*

Violets

Back to top Go down