MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for donated milk in early July

Go down

Looking for donated milk in early July Empty Re: Looking for donated milk in early July

Post by mbchambers Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:04 pm

We are still looking for someone to help. Thank you!

mbchambers

Back to top Go down

Looking for donated milk in early July Empty Looking for donated milk in early July

Post by mbchambers Fri May 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Hello!

I will be visiting family in Michigan from July 1-11, 2010. Due to recent problems with my supply, we are supplementing in addition to nursing and I would love to be able to supplement with donor breast milk rather than with formula. My son will be six months old on June 24. I would prefer someone in the Saginaw/Midland/Bay City area or within an hour or so drive of there. Thank you in advance for your generosity! sunny

Sincerely,

Melissa (and Ian)
mbchambers@gmail.com

mbchambers

Back to top Go down